Are you somewhat new to duplicate bridge and reluctant to take the plunge and play in our daily competitive games?
Join the Buddy Program to allay your fears. [Click here for the Flyer with all the details!]
- SWISS TEAMS: September 22 at 12:30 PM
- BAROMETER GAME 0-50: September 25 at 9:00 AM CANCELLED!
- BAROMETER GAME 0-99: September 27 at 9:00 AM
- FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL BRIDGE: September 27 at 5:45 PM
- NON-LIFE MASTERS GAMES: Held every Thursday afternoon at 12:30 PM.
- BAROMETER GAME: Sunday, September 29 at 12:30 PM
- DEBBIE & ALAN GAILFUS POST-GAME SHOW: Free hand analysis after Tuesday games
September Classes (unless stated otherwise, morning classes begin at 9:30 AM)
- MONDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Introduction to Bridge. Starts September 9. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com
- MONDAY EVENINGS @ 6:30 PM: 0-1500 MP Bridge. Contact Susan Bristol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trudi Hanscom at email@example.com
- TUESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Supervised Play for Beginners at 9:30 AM. Starts September 10. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM: Easybridge. Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THURSDAY MORNING WORKSHOPS @ 9:30 AM: Starts September 19 at 9:30 AM. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com
- FRIDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM. For new Players. Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming in October...
- South Orange County NLM Sectional: October 5 & 6 at 10:00 AM (Flyer)
- Beginning Bridge: Starts October 8 at 9:3Contact Marti Moss at email@example.com