Are you new to duplicate bridge and reluctant to take the plunge and play in real games? Join the Buddy Program. Click here for the Flyer with all the details!
- BAROMETER GAME: April 24 at 9 AM
- MENTORING: April 25 at 9 AM. Gary Waldron on 2 Club bids
- BAROMETER GAME: April 26 at 9 AM
- FRIDAY NIGHT SOCIAL & DUPLICATE GAME: April 26 at 5:45 PM
- UNIT GAME & SWISS TEAMS: April 28 at 12:30 PM
- GRAND NATIONAL TEAM GAMES: Click here for Flyer
- SATURDAY MORNING GAME & MINI-LESSON: Gail's Game
- DEBBIE & ALAN GAILFUS POST-GAME SHOW: Free hand analysis after Tuesday games
Classes (unless stated otherwise, classes begin at 9:30 AM)
- MONDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Basic Beginning Bridge Part 3. Contact Jane Dober at JaneDober@gmail.com to register or for more information
- MONDAY EVENINGS @ 6:30 PM: 0-1500 MP Bridge. Contact Susan Bristol at firstname.lastname@example.org or Trudi Hanscom at email@example.com.
- TUESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Losing Trick Count by Marshall Pearlman. THIS CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
- WEDNESDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM: Easybridge 2: Contact Sharon Rippy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- THURSDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Supervised play with Jane Dober. JaneDober@gmail.com
- THURSDAY MORNINGS @ 9:30 AM: Beginning Bridge by Gail Schneider. email@example.com
- FRIDAY MORNINGS @ 9:00 AM. For new Players. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- SATURDAY MORNINGS - For 0-99 MP Players: Gail Schneider's new game is at 9:15 AM. Contact Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming in May